Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 8: Biggest pet peeve


AAHHH I MISSED SO MANY DAYS!!
LOL

So i have been super busy
the past few days
and
I have slacked
on writing 
so 

I am about to blow up
my blog with
posts 
lol

So 4 days late

Day 8: Biggest pet peeve

So i thought about this
and asked everyone
what they thought

and mostly 
the answer i got was
"your husbands your biggest pet peeve"
(joking of course)

but thats not true lol

but something he does is
my biggest pet peeve.

The definition of pet peeve is:
pet peeve

noun
a particular and often continual annoyance.

So my "continual annoyance"
is

when people don't answer
there phone
when i know its
almost permanently 
attached to there hand..
And my husband just so happens
to do this
A LOT!

Or when someone calls
you and you miss it
then you call them right back
and 
THEY DONT ANSWER!!!

What could you possibly
start doing in the 
seconds it took
me to push call?!?

LOL

Well I'm 
glad thats over
lol

So tomorrow i am going to write days
9 and 10.
and try to catch up.

Day 9: What on your life list/bucket list?

Day 10: Daily Routine

Day 9 I'm going to have to think about
but Day 10 is going to be easy lol...

Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment