Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 3: What Makes Me Happy... And Who

Since there is only a what makes me happy on the 31 day challenge 
I'm going to go ahead and make it a 
What/Who makes you happy 
since the people in my life make me the happiest…

So here is WHAT makes me happy:
A clean house

Dr. Pepper

shooting my bow
Finishing a project
Snow
When my hair does what I want it to

When I can get along with EVERYONE in my family
Spending time with my family
Finishing a good book


And WHO:
My son of course.. How could i go day to day without him

My husband: We have been through a lot in the 8 almost 9 years we have been together and i wouldn't change a minute of it.

My Nana: As my first day said. There is nothing in this world i wouldn't do for my Nana

My cousin Christy: She is more like a sister to me than a cousin!


And
My Animals: Auggie, Shotzi Duke, and the newest part of the family Hurley.

 Hurley^



Duke ^

Shotzi ^


Auggie^


There are a lot of things in my life that makes me happy
 and even more people that make me happy
 but you go through life and you just know things make you happy 
you don't ever really think about it. 
This post has really made me think about everything and everyone
 that makes me happy!
And i think its safe to say
I have a pretty good life :)

Tomorrow is day 4!!!

Day 4: Best Childhood memory.
And i cant wait to write this one out!!!

Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment