Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chivos New Home


So i have spent a good part of the day getting Chivo moved to his new stalls.. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that we got him a stall at this place.. He is going to be so much happier and I don't have to worry about who's messing with him because no one messes with anyone else's stuff out there.. I got a little upset today because come to find out someone out where we were keeping him was ridding him bareback and he doesn't need to be ridden with his leg the way it is but like i said i don't have to worry about that anymore.. And speaking of his leg i have a new pic of it and it looks so much better!!!

See how much better it looks
compared to the last pic!!
ANYWAYS!
Since i don't give Drake a passy anymore
except when he sleeps he found his own passy lol


That is a piece of his puzzle
thats over at gammy's
lol

Oh and im super excited
because my new video cam
came in the other day


Isn't it super cute!!
So maybe there will be some more
videos soon!
Also my new cookbook came in
and next Sunday
i'm going to do a new blog
that has to do with my new cookbook...
Just wait and see! lol
It will be cute!

Well I am super tired
and i still have to cook dinner!
I will try to get a video of Drake
and Chivo on here soon!!!

6 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you! Your blog is super cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks.. i just love yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know I am checking you out! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Thanks Pat.. Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol!!!!! i laughed when i saw his "new" paci lol. soooo funny! and i'm glad you got chivo moved. i know that is a load off your sholders. AND i'm soooo excited you got your new camera!! i can't wait to see what you video :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol don't you just love his new passie lol.. I am SOOOO glad he is out of where he was!! and yes a BIG load off me!!! and i have already taken some videos just haven't posted any lol

    ReplyDelete