Thursday, September 23, 2010

Who's going to be the cutest monkey???

Drake is!!!
I know it isn't a pic of him
But i want to wait
until Halloween
So i don't spoil it for everyone!!
I'M SO EXCITED THOUGH!!!

And since were talking about Drake here
my poor baby
hasn't felt good
for 3 days now :(
(He has a passie because he didnt feel good!!)
Poor baby :(


but i took him to the doctor today 
and they gave him 2 meds
so maybe tomorrow he will
be a little better!!


And i was a proud momma
the other day
Look at the
concentration!!!

THATS MY BOY!!!
lol

And i finally got the shadow box
finished!!
I love it
and i think my grandfather
would appreciate it!

And i saved the best 2 pics
for last!!

So my little niece
Rori
was over here
and she was playing
and decided the moose 
needed to be buckled in 
Drakes car seat!
Shes so cute lol

and finally
the best pic ever
(in my eyes)
We were at my grandmothers
house
and she had a basket of
fake fruit
and he would pick up the green apples 
and throw them behind him
but loved the red ones!!
(i know the apple hes holding isn't red but i got the pic before he could throw it lol)

So funny!!

So tomorrow Chivos
getting shots
So I better get to bed!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The shadow box looks good!!! And I like where you put it :) And I think Drake will be the cutest monkey ever!! i can't wait to see everyone trick or treat again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costume! He should look so cute. All you need is one of the man in the yellow hat....lol. He was concentrating hard with the game control, gamer in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOOOOO cute!!!

    your son is so adorable! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks yall!! cruzman there was a costume of a giant banana i was going to get for Scott LOL.. and Brittany thank you soooo much your little boy is super cute also!!

    ReplyDelete