Monday, September 20, 2010

New glasses and Drake being funny!!

So the deal with the glasses are

I can see

I just cant see LOL

What do you think??

I really like them!

But anyways

a few weekends ago

We took my niece 

and Drake to the park

To feed the ducks

Well Drake would rather eat

the bread than give it to

the ducks lol


Hes so funny!!!

Then on the day we gave

my mom her birthday gift

he wanted to talk on the phone

So we called a family friend

and he talked away!!


LOL

(and sorry the videos arnt here but for some reason they wont upload!!!)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You are too cute! Love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loovvvee your glasses...your inspiring me to get some i could wear on days i don't feel like wearing my contacts lmao. oh and i looovvveeeee drake talking on the phone. i wish i knew what language he was speaking....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL me too!! it was soo funny!! and i love my glasses you should get some!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look. Now you can walk around acting like you are cooler than me!! Lmao. Hope the ducks didn't starve cuz Drake ate their bread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL no they didn't they got enough trust me!!! and i am cooler than you silly! lol

    ReplyDelete