Saturday, September 25, 2010

Andro Blogger

Ok so this is going to be a super short post but I'm super excited because I just found this app on my phone that let's me blog!! I really need to go to bed instead of laying here blogging lol.. my fav cousin is having a scency party tomorrow and I'm super excites to go because they have these things now called scency buddies and there for kids and you put these pouches of smell good in the back and it help sooth them and stuff.. also they have super cute nursery ones out that are new and all the new scents!!! aahhh I'm going to spend so much tomorrow lol.. I will def have blog of everything I buy and probably how much I spend lol.. well I guess I'm going to lay down now lol... night readers!!

BUT BEFORE I GO...

Be sure to turn off the music

and watch until the end

you will be shocked



but don't worry i'm ok lol

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lol that's so funny...i mean it's great he didn't actually kick you but funny you busted your butt...lol

    ReplyDelete