Tuesday, October 1, 2013

100th post!!! Days 22-24

Lol i know 100 posts isnt a big deal to some people
but its exciting to me lol..

Im doing 3 days again today!

Day 22: What do you do when you're home all alone?

Day 23: Do you have a hobby?
Day 24: Describe your most embarrassing moment




Day 22:
So what is it that i do when
im home all day
by myself?

Well I'm only home alone on
 Tuesdays and Thursdays
so when Drakes
at school
I do things around the house
that i cant get done
while Drakes home.
Cleaning
Laundry
Mopping
you know all the exciting things lol.

Day23:
Do i have a hobby?
lol 
I dont have a lot of time for a hobby
sometimes i sew needle point 
and as you know 
i play my games
but other than that..
No.

Day 24:
And lastly my least favorite 
Day 24: Describe your most embarrassing moment...
I have had 
A LOT
of embarrassing moments
but i think
this one stuck 
with me because i 
was just a freshmen
in high school when 
it happened.
Its not a very long story

I was in my computer class
and it was snowing 
outside
(im sure you can guess what happens)
well when i walked out of class
i slipped and busted my butt hard!
well luckily my
best friend was right behind me
and he picked me up
but it was still embarrassing
and it felt like 
EVERYONE
at school saw me.
(probably just in my head lol)
(me lol)

Well those are my latest 3 days

I know im suppose to do this
everyday but
sometimes
life gets in the way
and i go days
without even
opening my computer!

I cant believe its October
already!!
I spent all day today
while drake was at school
putting out my
fall/Halloween stuff!
So excited!!
lol

Well if nothing happens
tomorrow it was be day
25!

Day 25: Describe your location?
Does that mean my 
house or town? 
LMAO

I guess i will pick one and write about it!

Until then,


No comments:

Post a Comment