Monday, April 19, 2010

Playroom

Well I got Beauty and the Beast done the other day and i went to the library to get a projector for the drawings on the walls.. well I got one and got home and turned it on and the light bulb went out.. So i took it back on a Saturday and the library's only open until 3:00 and it was probably 2 when i got the other projector well when i got home i plugged it in and it didn't turn on.. I waited until Monday to go get another projector but the said they didn't have any and the lady that works on them wasn't going to be back for a week.. Well she got back today and i talked to her and she said it would be another week before they would get any bulbs in.. Luckily she looked around and found one that worked and called me to go gt it...
Sooo... I checked it out for a week and I'm going to start on snow white and the 7 dwarfs here in a little while.. I don't know how much i will get done because Scott is having a tooth pulled tomorrow and they have to put him to sleep to do it. We have to be there at 8:00 in the morning and its in Midland. Hes really nervous and i am to because he doesn't wake up well from surgery's.. I had a really good day today though.. Drake has been in a good mood all day.. It just stinks that my husband isn't home yet and its 8:30.. I hate being home alone.. Well I'm not alone Drake is here but i can only tell him so much and he cant hold a conversation really well lol.. And Hunter went to go play softball so i don't know when he will be home.. Not till probably later tonight.. Maybe i will go do dishes.. Probably not lol.. Well when i get snow white and the 7 dwarfs done i will post pics..

1 comment:

  1. That cracks me up about your's and drakes conversational skills...lol. when it get's warmer you and drake need to go watch the games with me!

    ReplyDelete