Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18, 2010

Today has been a really good day.. I woke up at about 10:30.. that's early to me lol.. and waited for Hunter and Rori to get back from church and we all went to the park.. Rori didn't like to swing all that much but Drake loved it.. Rori loved the slides though.. We went down every slide in the park.. She is so cute.. Then Scott had to go to work so we loaded up the dogs and went out to work.. We were flying down the highway and Auggie (the black lab) was standing up on the side with his ears blowing in the wind and he would move a certain way and his lips would fly up and every tooth in his mouth would show.. It was so funny.. We got home and my wonderful cousin Christy came over and helped me make my blog super cute!! Now Hunter and Scott just got home and Hunters "starving" so i better go cook..

1 comment: