Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Playroom :) and Kitchen

I am so 
EXCITED!!!

I finished painting the playroom
Well the last character
in the playroom
:)
I know the pictures 
are crappy
they were taken with my phone
Better pics will be taken
later on when we
get the carpet put in
and a video will
be taken when we get everything
Done done lol

And i got paint to 
paint my kitchen..
i know it sounds dumb
but i feel like
my kitchen isn't my kitchen
i feel like
its still the people who lived here before
so painting will help me 
feel like its my kitchen..
I got a real pretty yellow
and i got a new painting to hang 
(pic was taken in the store.. better one when done with kitchen)
and i got another painting
but i don't know where
to hang it
Maybe in my living room 
that is getting painted too
just not this week lol

I have gotten all new stuff
for my kitchen :)
and i'm super excited about it
i will have a post about it
when i get done :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment