Saturday, November 13, 2010

Concealed Handgun License and More :)

So i got up this morning at 
8:00!!!
Yes thats when my 
concealed handgun license class
started
and it didn't end until almost 7pm!!
But honestly i had a lot of fun
my husband,brother, and one of out friends
all went
and we were laughing the whole time..
Then when we went out to the
shooting range
i got a little nervous..
but i don't think i did bad..

Lol i said the three around the head were my warning shots lol
 Body shots
 The whole thing

Then we took the written test
and i only missed
3 out of 50 :)

Now i have to go get my finger prints taken
and 2 passport photos
for the actual card..
Oh and send in my paper work lol
cant forget that..

Now on to bigger things..

New tv and entertainment center
:)
Pretty isnt it!!
I LOVE IT!!

AND
last but not least
Drake playing with daddy's hat!
:)

I have had a GREAT weekend
and i still have another day!!
:)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found you on the Fence! Lovely blog!! I am your newest follower! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    I have some gorgeous handmade giveaways going on right now so be sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete