Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Its Been A While...

So yeah like the title says it has in deed been a while..
and i figure since i haven't written in a while i'm probably going to change how i write.. 

Most of the time i just write about happy things going on in my life with Drake and the family but my life isn't just one giant ball of happy go lucky like i make it seem on here.. 


So from now on I'm going to write about whatever the hell i want to and if someone doesn't like it i guess they don't have to read my blog now do they... I'm writing for me and not whoever is or is not reading it.


I will be writing about the good the bad and well the ugly. 
By ugly i mean I have a lot of anxiety about a lot of things and it helps when i write things out and sometimes its not pretty lol

So yeah this isn't the nicest post since i haven't written in over a year but i feel like writing about everything and not keeping the bad in anymore will help me a lot :) Don't get me wrong i will still write about good things that happen too and about things Drake does just my blog is going to be more real now.


So this is where I'm going to end this post but I'm sure i will think of something else to write about later lol

Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment